The Barn (Sleeps 4)
Once the farm’s general barn, we’ve replaced the bales of hay with something even better… smiling holidaymakers! This oasis of charm sleeps 4 in luxury in its 2 ensuite double bedrooms.
A few features we must mention are the galleried landing, a delightful open plan kitchen, dining and living area with log burner, and a patio perfect for BBQs and al fresco dining. This barn’s particularly popular with couples and young families.
There couldn’t be a better place to spend a relaxing time together. Then again, if you want to explore everything Pembrokeshire has to offer, there’s a great deal to choose from – from beach hopping and fine dining to magnificent castles and a whole host of family theme parks.
- Lounge with Villager log burner, digital TV with DVD player and Hi-Fi system with iPod dock.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher/fridge freezer/washing machine and adjoining dining area.
- Double bedroom with ensuite wet room fitted with drop down toilet rail and shower rail, perfect for less mobile guests.
- Rear door onto patio.
- Double bedroom with views across the valley.
- En-suite bathroom with modern shower, bath, basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Private patio to rear of the property with BBQ, lights, power socket, table and chairs.
- Playground, extensive lawns, wildlife pond (fenced off for safety), and acres of fields and woodland you’re welcome to enjoy.
- Renewable energy and heating info
- Towels and linen info
- Free food hamper on arrival, providing a real taste of Pembrokeshire.
- Cot(s): available on request
- Highchair(s): available on request
- Stairgate(s): available on request
- Baby monitor: available on request
- Booster seat: available on request
- Bed Guard: available on request
- Child Z bed: available on request
- Baby Bath: available on request
- Baby bouncer seat: available on request
- Changing Mat: available on request
- Steriliser: available on request