Terms and Conditions
1) Asheston Eco Barns want you to have a happy holiday but we cannot guarantee this or any acts of God and we therefore need to make you aware of the terms and conditions of your letting arrangement.
2) The description of the property is as accurate as possible but cannot be warranted, nor does the description form any contract. The Company reserves the right to alter or improve any of the barns or accommodation or area surrounding without notice.
3) All prices shown may be subject to change and you should please check the price at the time of booking. All bookings will be accepted under and governed by English law. Once you have booked with us you have entered into a contract and you are legally bound to pay us the full amount. If you are concerned that you might cancel your booking and lose the amount of money that you have paid or agreed to pay then you should consider taking out cancellation insurance from a reputable supplier.
4) A deposit of 30% of the total booking must be paid within 48 hours of the online booking request being made. The balance is due two months before the start of the holiday WITHOUT REMINDER FROM THE COMPANY, or at the same time as the deposit is paid if the start of the holiday is within two months of the booking request date. The Company reserves the right to declare the contract void, the deposit forfeit and to re-let the accommodation should the balance not have been received within the time limit.
5) A security deposit of £100 per barn is payable at the time of the booking, which is refundable if the property has been left in a satisfactory condition. For group bookings over the New Year period only a security deposit of £500 is required.
6) When you submit a booking via our online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address you provide in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent to you by post or email.
7) Holiday cancellation is NOT included in the rental and should the hirer have to cancel the booking a refund will only be made if the cancellation is made before full payment and we are able to re-let the accommodation for the period concerned. If successful the Company will refund the deposit and balance, if already paid, less a £30.00 GBP re-booking fee or agency fee if incurred.
8) The Company must be notified of cancellation in writing prior to the commencement of the holiday.
9) Should the Company have to cancel the holiday for any reason; every effort will be made to find suitable, alternative accommodation. If this is not possible, an immediate refund will be made of all monies paid by the hirer to the Company for the accommodation booked. No further financial claims against the Company will be considered.
10) Customers are advised to obtain holiday insurance covering injury, loss & damage to personal property, as no such insurance is included in this agreement.
Tenant Hirer’s Obligations
11) The hirer agrees that the number of people staying in the Property will not be more than the number stated in their booking
12) The hirer will indemnify the Company or their agents against loss, damage or injury sustained to the property or persons as a result of any breach of these conditions or arising from the fault of the hirer or any member of the hirer’s party
13) The hirer undertakes to take all reasonable care in the use of the property and its contents, including the security of the property. The hirer will report any damages, losses or breakages as soon as they occur. The Company reserves the right to charge for repairs, losses or replacements necessitated by the negligent act or omission of any of the hirer’s party, guests or invitees. If necessary, this may include an administration charge.
14) Due to the adjoining nature of the Barns, the hirers’ party agree to conduct themselves in such a fashion as to cause no undue noise or annoyance or disturbance to neighbouring proprietors or occupiers, both internally and externally around the grounds. We ask you to respect your fellow guests at all time and leave and return in a quiet fashion if during the early hours or late evening times.
15) t is the sole discretion of the company, that in the event that you are in breach of the above we may ask you to leave immediately. We will refund 50% of the remaining balance of the holiday term to you within 14 working days subject to any adjustment for damage, breakages or additional cleaning as specified herein this whole agreement.
16) The hirer undertakes to leave the accommodation clean and tidy. The Company reserves the right to make a charge for extra cleaning if the property is not left in a satisfactory condition. Any excessive cleaning required or washing up, will be re-charged and deducted from the security deposit.
17) As far as the law allows, the Company takes no responsibility for loss, damage or injury to the hirer or any of the party as a consequence of this agreement or the occupancy following thereon.
18) The Company takes no responsibility for theft, loss or damage to the hirer’s property including vehicles, bicycles or any other items left in or on the premises or car park area.
19) The proprietors or their agents whomsoever reserve the right to enter either property at any reasonable time.
20) Every effort has been made to ensure an enjoyable and comfortable occupation. If, however, there is any cause for complaint, the Company is anxious that remedial action is taken as quickly as possible. It is essential that the hirer contact the proprietors or a member of their staff so that any complaints can be speedily resolved.
21) The contract embodied in the booking is governed by English law, and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23) We may store your personal information on our own computer in a format other than this email, however we will use the information solely for the purpose of processing your booking and will not share or sell it to any third parties.