Holidays for the Disabled
At Asheston Eco Barns we provide award-winning holiday accommodation for the disabled right through the year. We offer a choice of 5 luxury Eco Barns, each of them receiving a 5-star grading from Visit Wales.
And we have paid special attention to the needs of our less mobile guests:
• The car park has a hard surface and there is level access pathway into each barn, which is lit at night.
• If you are travelling by train, accessible taxis for the disabled should be booked in advance – we can recommend taxi providers.
• All of the barns, other than The Cow Shed, have accessible ground floor bedrooms.
• All of the barns have accessible bathrooms on both floors, adapted for disabled use.
• If disabled guests require carers or assistants in their bedrooms, we can make the required arrangements.
• Each of the barns is different, and we are working to improve our accessibility plus facilities and equipment for our disabled guests, on an ongoing basis.
• We can put you in touch with a local registered care agency, if you need to organize care during your stay.
And to help you make the most of your holiday or short break, we’re always very happy to offer personal advice on disabled-friendly attractions and services – even before you make your booking – so please get in touch to find out more.
Carers might like to lessen their workload lessened when they’re on holiday too, so we can help on that side of things too, with advice on everything from food deliveries to personal chefs and third-party care providers.
This is the perfect place to simply relax and unwind. And if you want to head out and explore, there are a whole host of wonderful sites and attractions to visit across Pembrokeshire, so we look forward to welcoming you soon.
Contact us today to find out more.